正念|一行禅师:如何爱自己 How do I love myself?


2014年5月 法国梅村

一行禅师答问


我应该如何爱自己?

How do you love yourself?

如何爱自己?

First of all,

首先

you breathe in...

吸气……

(laughter)

(众笑)

mindfully...

带着正念……

and you become aware

你就会觉知到

that you have a body.

你有一个身体

Breathing in, I know I have a body.

吸气,我觉知到我有一个身体

The body is a very important part of yourself.

身体是组成“你”的一个很重要部分

You spend two hours with your computer,

你在电脑上耗费两个钟头

you are stressful,

感觉到有压力

and you don't know how to stop

你不知道如何停止

and you forget completely that you have a body

你彻底忘记了自己还有一个身体

during these two hours.

整整两个小时

You are looking for something

你寻求着某个东西

in the future

向未来寻求

in your work

在工作中寻求

while your body suffers.

但是你的身体却在受累

So the first act of love is

所以爱自己的首要行动就是

to breathe in and to go home to your body

吸气,并且回归自己的身体

Breathing in...

吸气……

I know I have a body.

我知道我有一个身体

Hello, body!

哈罗,身体!

I'm home!

我回来了!

I'll take care of you.

我会照顾好你的

So to be aware of body,

所以觉知身体

is to... the beginning of love.

这就是…爱的开端

And when mind is home to body,

当心回归到自身

mind and body are established in the here and the now.

身心便在当下安住了

And you might notice two things...

你可能会意识到两件事……

With the practice of mindful breathing,

当你修习正念呼吸的时候

the first thing you notice is that

你首先会意识到

your body is a wonder.

你的身体是个奇迹

You have to rediscover

你必须重新发现

that your body is a wonder.

你的身体是个奇迹

Biologists and others have been trying to understand the body

生物学家和其他人一直在探索人的身体

that is a masterpiece of the cosmos.

身体是宇宙的杰作

The body is a wonder.

身体是奇迹

The body is the seat of consciousness

身体是意识的基石

the consciousness of the cosmos.

是宇宙意识的基石

And you don't know the value of your body.

你还没人认识到你身体的价值

Your body contains all information of the history of the cosmos.

你的身体包含着宇宙的全息图景

In every cell of your body

你身体的每一个细胞

you can recognize  the presence of your ancestors.

都是你祖先的呈现,你可以去认识

Not only human ancestors.

祖先不仅仅是人类

but animal, vegetal and mineral ancestors.

祖先也可以是动物、植物和矿物质

And all your ancestors are still alive in your body,

你所有的祖先都活在你的身体里

with their weakness and with their strength.

他们的弱点,他们的力量

You might have taken your body for granted,

你可能把自己的身体视为理所当然

but it is a wonder.

但是它是

QQ 微博 好友邮箱 随便看看 评论 纠错 更多

Hi 陌生人你好!


网友点赞推荐
关于朴凡心理空间

朴凡心理空间网为您提供最新的朴凡心理空间信息,让您快速了解朴凡心理空间的相关内容,感谢您分享转发朴凡心理空间。

南无阿弥陀佛

导航菜单